Monday, February 20, 2017

Aurora Teagarden anyone?


This weekend I watched The Julius House--An Aurora Teagarden Mystery with Candace Cameron Bure on the Hallmark channel. I enjoyed it so much. It had mystery, romance, drama and laughter. It is set in a fictional town in Oregon (but the characters came to Portland!). Apparently this is a series of movies based on the novel series by author Charlaine Harris. I will be looking for more Aurora Teagarden movies.  Have you seen any of the movies in the series? Read the books?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5931726/

6 comments:

Scraproni: Adventures of Single Woman said...

I love this series and its quirkiness. Cannot wait for it to come to oz

Mary Alford said...

I saw the movie advertised and thought it looked good. I will definitely check it out. I haven't read the books yet.

Merrillee said...

I haven't seen this. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Debby Giusti said...

Looks good. Is it on the regular Hallmark channel? Or the one that plays non-stop movies? We only get the regular channel and the movies are just on the weekends.

Must watch to see if this one is advertised in my area.

Terri Reed said...

Debby, I'm not sure. We have two channels and both play movies throughout the day and the week and on the weekend. I'm pretty sure it was on the Hallmark Channel Movies and Mysteries one.

Margaret Daley said...

Hallmark has about 6 mystery movie series and they are fun to watch.