Monday, March 20, 2017

Birthday Wish-A Hallmark movie


Terri Reed here, I watched this movie when it first aired in January. It was on again this past weekend.
Such a cute and fun movie. I really enjoyed the acting. Jessy Schram is delightful. For fans of Once Upon a Time, you'll remember her as Ashley Boyd, or better known as Cinderella.  
Luke Macfarlane was a sigh worthy hero. I first noticed him on SMASH and then on Supergirl. 
As for the premise, who wouldn't want a peek at their future?  






A successful commercials director expects her boyfriend to propose New Year's Eve and again at her 30th birthday. Blowing out the birthday candle she wishes to see her life ten years ahead. Her 
vision doesn't include her present boyfriend.



**We've been quiet here on the blog lately as we are in the process of updating and revamping our site, our look and adding new members. We're planning on a grand re-opening soon!
 Stay tuned.

In the meantime,  if you like dog books, I have two for you to check out.

Agent-in-Training is an online read only, prequel to the new Love Inspired Suspense continuity series starting in April with book 1, Guardian.







5 comments:

Mary Alford said...

Sounds like a great movie, Terri. I so love the Hallmark movies.

Christine Johnson said...

I love the Hallmark movies too! This one sounds fun.

Beth F. said...

I love hallmark movies too and enjoyed the one you wrote about.

Margaret Daley said...

I enjoyed the movie too.

Leann Harris said...

Sorry, I missed the movie, but will look for it on Hallmark channel. Also I'm excited about the reopening of the website.