Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with friends and family! Today, I especially want to give thanks to God for the opportunity to write stories for Steeple Hill Love Inspired. I love writing, I love my editor and all the Steeple Hill folks, I love the readers and their letters that touch me and humble me, I love that I can work in my p.j.'s if I so choose, and I love that I get to meet so many great authors who also write for Steeple Hill!

So, enjoy the turkey and dressing on this special holiday. And once you've cleaned up and had your nap, be sure to pick up a book and spend some time reading. That's what I plan to do. :)

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive