Thursday, May 4, 2017

Valerie Hansen is back!

Actually, I was still alive and kicking, just not blogging other than on FB, and most of those posts were anecdotes about my crazy personal life. It's great to be back to concentrating on the excitement of writing and seeing my hard work in print. Did you think it was easy? Um, nope. I sweat over every book I write and when it comes to history, like the 1830s of Her Cherokee Groom which is in stores now, I dig even deeper for facts and authenticity. When I came across the true tale of a Cherokee child presented to a Washington politician as a gift, I had to write his story - my way.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover, Valerie! And looks like you have a unique hero, too. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this one. I love unusual stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Research can definitely turn up some interesting plot possibilities. Your premise sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to have you back! Interesting tidbit about the story. Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so tickled to see you writing again.
    Look forward to reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cover, Val!!! You always deliver a great story.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive