How exciting to have Lilly Barnes, the heroine from Georgia Sweethearts, written by Missy Tippens, an April 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Lilly, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Well, I've inherited a yarn shop, and I'm not crafty at all! I can barely knit.
2. What do you do for fun?
I love photography. In fact, my goal is to someday become a photojournalist.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I'm the type person who usually jumps in when something needs doing. Probably the most difficult for me is dealing with emotions from my past. I don't like dredging up old hurts.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Being rejected or deserted.
5. What is the most important thing to you?
Security. I grew up with a father who was a dreamer and moved our family over and over, never allowing us to put down roots. I long for a home and people who love me.
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I'm so busy now that there's not much time. But when I was a child, always moving around and becoming the new kid at each school, I escaped in books.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I didn't worry so much about what people think about me. I wish I was more confident in who I am.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I love dogs! I briefly had one and would love to have one again someday.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I'm so happy with my bright future that I don't think I would ever go back.