Tuesday, April 2, 2013

On the heels of my most recent mission trip to Haiti (you can read all about it at my blog) I have found that this Easter season has really seen me grow as a Christian. 
Then this past Good Friday service at our church had a wonderful recreation of da Vinci's Last Supper. And I was struck at how much of a sinner I really was.


It sounds pretentious, I know. And I already knew how little I deserved God's saving grace, but watching our church perform The Last Supper and watching The Bible mini series on TV really hit me hard. It just seems like I learn more as time goes on, especially at what God did for us.

Do you marvel at how great God is and how little we deserve His love? What wonderful thing did you experience this Easter season?

5 comments:

  1. BTW, the man to Jesus' left is my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Barbara. I think it's cool they did the recreation.

    God truly is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping by. Allan walked around the house quoting his lines for days before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I seem to learn that more and more as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy, it's scary how little we know. How did we survive as teenagers, when we thought we knew everything!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive