How exciting to have Kathleen (Kit) Somers, the heroine from Her Hometown Hero, a September 2014 release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Kathleen, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I have danced a solo on the New York stage in a renown ballet—a dream come true.
2. What do you do for fun?
Dance and dance—until I lost part of my leg. Now I'm trying to figure that out.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Housework—so boring and it ends up dirty in no time and has to be done all over again and again.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Never being able to dance again.
5. What is the most important thing to you?
Finding a new meaning for my life and figuring out how I feel about my high school sweetheart, Dr. Nate Sterling.
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Not much because I never had time practicing my ballet all the time. Dance was everything to them.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I had my leg back. I wish I could take back those few seconds when I crossed the street.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
A medium sized poodle named Lexie who came from the Caring Canines Organization. She is a therapy dog and just what I needed to work through my problems and help me emotionally to recover.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
To that moment before I stepped off the curb to cross the street. Now I realize dance isn't everything in my life, that there is much more to enjoy.