Businesswoman Celeste Thompson has one goal: to make her restaurant and hotel a success. She doesn't need any distractions, even from handsome contractor Gage Purcell and his two adorable little girls. Besides, single dad Gage is just biding his time before a big job at the mines comes through. But as Celeste's project springs to life, their arguments transform into attraction. Gage isn't looking for romance, especially not with another career-driven woman like his ex-wife. But openhearted Celeste is more than just another work-consumed client. She might just be his happily-ever-after.
How exciting to have Celeste Thompson the heroine from A Father’s Second Chance written by Mindy Obenhaus an August release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Celeste, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I doubt there’s all that much about me that people would find real interesting, however I did give up a very lucrative job in Ft. Worth, Texas to reopen my grandmother’s restaurant in the tiny town of Ouray, Colorado.
2. What do you do for fun?
Cook. Yes, it’s what I do for a living, but only because I love it so much.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
There aren’t a lot of things that I procrastinate on. I tend to be a woman of action.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Being abandoned by someone that I love.
5. What is the most important thing to you?
Family and faith
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Cookbooks, naturally. And the Bible. Being so busy at the diner, there’s not room for anything else.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’m very untrusting when it comes to matters of the heart. I wish I could learn to open up more.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I do not have a pet. And please don’t count that bear that was in my garage.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to the day my father left and beg him to stay.