Saturday, July 9, 2016

Trusting the Cowboy by Carolyne Aarsen



How exciting to have Vic Moore the hero from Trusting the Cowboy written by Carolyne Aarsen, a July 2016 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.  Vic, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Truth to tell I’m not that interesting. I work on the ranch I inherited from my father. I work rodeo as a pickup man. We’re the behind the scenes guys who get cowboy’s off their horses. I don’t like the limelight that much so it works for me. I’ll leave the guts and glory for my little brother, Dean.

2.  What do you do for fun?
I like riding my horse. Working on the ranch. If you enjoy your work, it’s not really work is it?

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Talking to Dean about his attitude. He’s been grouchy and down in the dumps since his accident and I know it’s my fault, but I don’t what to do about it all.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Letting my family down. Mostly my brother. I’ve got dibs on Keith Mccauley’s ranch but his daughter, Lauren, wants to sell it. I’ve been looking at that ranch for Dean.  A way of making up for what happened to him. But things don’t look that good for me taking it over if Lauren wants to sell it.

5.  What is the most important thing to you?
Ranching. Taking care of my family. My faith.

6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I like reading biographies. Stories of how people got through their lives. Helps me figure out, at times, what to do about mine.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I don’t know if I would change anything about myself, but I sure wish I could go back in time and change what happened between me and my brother.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Nope. Just my horses.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
Back to when Dean got dumped off that horse and busted his leg. I would love more than anything to change that. To be there for him. To have paid better attention when that rank bronc tossed him. That is something that still haunts me. I pray every day that I can find a way to make it up to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive