Wednesday, May 9, 2018

All Good Things....

Must come to an end....

Rhonda Gibson here. That was the phrase that was running through my mind in September. Why that phrase? Well, I turned in my last Love Inspired Historical, Baby on Her Doorstep, in September. Honestly, I was devastated.




But then I was reminded that God can make good things into great things. And He has.
I am writing for Winged Publications and have a wonderful editor. Since September I've had another book released, Harvey House Hero and two more will be coming out this year, Match Made in Chocolate and Claire Parker Takes A Cruise.



Baby On Her Doorstep is available this month. Finding a baby on your doorstep can change your life as Laura Lee soon finds out in this fun historical romance. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, even though it was a bitter sweet writing at the time. Harvey House Hero is also available now and it too is a historical romance. It is the story of one of the Harvey House women and how she found love where she least expected it.

Like me, both of these women find God's love and ways are better than she ever imagined. Jeremiah 29:11 says it all. I love how God takes what we think is the end and turns it into a new beginning. Don't you? 



11 comments:

  1. Inspiring post, Rhonda. God does open new and sometimes unexpected doors. Congratulations on your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! God is good all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Rhonda, congratulations on finding a new place for your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Merrillee :) I really like Winged Publications. My editor is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses. Lovely covers. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri... Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorites, too.

      Delete
  5. Hi Rhonda! What a great way to make lemonade out of life's lemons! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finding a new home for your wonderful stories, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you've found a new home for your stories, Rhonda! The LIH line will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive