Tuesday, July 31, 2018

It's Only a Party if Love Inspired is There! by Pamela Tracy

Yeah!  This year I was able to attend the Romance Writers of America's conference.  With just one except, I had the best BEST time.  Below, are some of the photos I took of Love Inspired ladies, most of whom are on this blog.  Enjoy!

I arrived on Wednesday and that night I attended
a hands-on Murder Mystery.
Who was there?  Why Jolene and her daughter.
Hmmm, were they suspects?

Each table had a bag as a centerpiece.
Each bag had a piece of evidence.

My table included Sherri Shackleford and Tina Radcliff.
Between them is a Harlequin  Heartwarming author.
For sure she, Leann Bristow, is a suspect.
After all, a Love Inspired author would never be involved in murder.
Except for writing it.

Thursday, Harlequin had a signing.
Here we have Lenora Worth and Terri Reed.
They are flanking Joanne Grant, editorial director, extraodinairre

Ah, here we see Sherri Shackleford enticing a reader

Marta Perry is signing a book for me!

Teri Wilson writers for LI
But, at the signing, she was lurking in the Special Edition area.

The Love Inspired editors also hosted a meet and greet for its authors.
Here we see Deb Kastner and lovely husband Joe

Here we see Patricia Davids.
And!  I'll send a book to whoever can name the author standing behind her
She'll soon be joining this blog

Walking through the conference lobby you might find a surpise.
Here we have Jill Kemerer's cover.
Hey, you can even put your face in the place of the model.

The highlight, of course, is the Harlequin party.
Here I am along side my best friend Cathy McDavid who writes for Harlequin Heartwarming

Love Inspired authors ready to party!

It's always great to reconnect with friends

Sigh.... the conference ended way too soon.  I didn't get to sit down and visit with my peers enough.
Next year, it's in New York.  A long way for this Arizona girl to travel, but I'm hoping to go...


Pamela Tracy's next book is
The Soldier's Valentine
Release date April 2019
from Harlequin Heartwarming

Pamela is also busy working on a
Love Inspired proposal.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great photos, Pamela! Fun to see some familiar faces. The Harlequin party is always a blast, and everyone looks so pretty in their fancy attire. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. Hate I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely more fun when everyone is there.

      Delete
  3. Loved seeing you! I'm going to give folks a hint on the author - initials C.S. Hope that's not giving away to much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherri, go ahead and put the name :) That way I can send you a book or even better, bring it to you personally next time I come to visit my sister who happens to live in your neighborhood. Eh?

      Delete
  4. Great photos Pamela. I had a ball with my Love Inspired sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good seeing you, too, Patricia. It's been awhile.

      Delete
  5. I know who the author is with Patricia. I wasn't going to say the name and spoil it, but since you asked - welcome to the blog, Christa Sinclair!

    I only know her through FB, but it's always fun to welcome another LIS author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won, Cate. I'll be contacting you and sending a book!

      Delete
  6. It was so much fun. Hope to see you in New York Next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and I'm sad that's there's never enough time to chat.

      Delete
  7. I am just barely catching up on reading blog posts. Coming straight from RWA to work the next day is exhausting. But I just need to state, for the record, that although I may have been a suspect, it wasn't me. Never, never, never!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was wonderful seeing you at conference. Next time we have to carve out some time to visit properly.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive