Monday, October 18, 2010

Debra Clopton Saying Hi

Hi Everyone, Debra Clopton here saying HI! I'm home from my honeymoon--the picture is me on the shores of Kauai Hawaii. Chuck was taking this picture and I almost got plastered with the wave that just came in. I don't think I need to tell you that I had a great time. I think the picture tells it all. GOD is so awesome. And I can honestly say that God out did himself on this beautiful island. WE loved it. The wedding was a blast and if you go to debraclopton.blogspot.com you can see a collage of photo's from the wedding at the cowboy church. It was so lovely. My sons gave me away and Chuck's sons were his best men. My two best friends since 3rd grade stood with me as about 350 people came out to wish us well. Including my family and Chuck's family. There were even 5 of my Mule Hollow fans, very sweet ladies from Calvert Texas, who came to the wedding :) Life is great and now its back to work creating new Mule Hollow books and a new series I'm working on which I'll talk about at a later date!

I'm running late on my post today and really didn't get anything prepared because I have been running from the moment I got home 3 weeks ago from our honeymoon. But I do want to say that I have a new book out this month YUKON COWBOY and there is a behind the scene post up at eharlequin.com and maybe on our facebook page too. YUKON COWBOY is part of the Alaskan Bride Rush continuity and not a Mule HOllow book. I had a great time writing this book and hope readers enjoy it too!

Until next time live, laugh and seek God with all your heart!
Debra Clopton

2 comments:

  1. Debra, that's a great smile. It speaks of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Debra. Many years of joy to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive