Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hero Interview from His Holiday Bride by Jillian Hart


Ford Sherman, from His Holiday Bride by Jillian Hart
 
1. Ford, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I've just accepted a new job in the small town of Wild Horse, Wyoming. It's real different from Chicago where I was a cop, but I love the change. The wide open spaces make me feel as if I'm living in a real life western movie.

2. What do you do for fun?

I'm a fun guy. I like to read, hang out with my family (I'm big on family) and work. I love my work. Especially these days dealing with rogue cows, which has brought me into close contact with the prettiest cowgirl I've ever seen--Autumn Granger. I don't mind that one bit!

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I'm not so good with housework. As a long time bachelor I've learned to pick up after myself, but I procrastinate when I can. Dishes can only sit in the sink for so long.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

Something happening to the people I love. I lost my grandfather awhile back and that was hard. We were close. Now that I'm getting to know Autumn, I'm starting to worry about her safety a lot, a sign I care about her more than I think.

5. What do you want out of life?

I want everything--wife, home, kids, family, a happy-ever-after, and I'd starting to want those things with Autumn.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Family.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

Westerns. I grew up on them. My grandfather loved them and he and I used to sit for hours in his study reading the afternoon away. Every time I pick up a western these days, I think of him and so he's never far away.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

That I had moved to Wild Horse sooner, because I feel as if this little town is where I belong.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

I love horses. I have my eye on this incredible gray American Quarter Horse named Lightning. I love riding him when I'm hanging with the Grangers and I've been negotiating on a price with Frank, Autumn's dad. We'll see how that turns out.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

The wild west, of course. I would get a kick out of an old west cattle drive and watching a western sunset with Autumn at my side.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive