Monday, July 25, 2011

ON THE ROAD AGAIN--Debra Clopton



Hi Y'all, Debra Clopton here running a bit late! Seems like that has been my life lately running that is. I love my life! But I've been on the road most of this entire month and am glad to be home for a little while. This is a shot of me and Chuck in New York seeing some of the sites. Since I do write romance we decided to take the carriage tour of the city our first night there. It was fun. This is a shot of us that our sweet driver took outside The Plaza Hotel. After we left New York we were home for a couple of days, then loaded up our youth group at church and went to Cowboy Church youth camp for four days! It was a blast but totally different than the trip to New York! We had a blast there too. When we got home we were there for a day and a half then we went to the airport and caught different planes, to different destinations, Chuck to work and me to see my son, daughter in law and sweet grand baby for two weeks. Wonderful busy month that I loved. But I'm happy to be home working on my new book for the next few weeks. (Of course I'll go back and see grand baby again at the drop of the pin!) That's the wonderful thing about my work...I can take my laptop anywhere and work. And the experiences that I have I'm able to use in my work at some point and time. Anyway, this blog surprised me this morning--it seems like I just did it and actually it was when I was catching the plane for New York! Anyway, I'm working on my book full tilt ahead, about my bull riding cowboy who's been on the road constantly in his quest to gain points for the National Finals Rodeo Championships. I guess this month I can truly say I know how he feels being on the road. You love what you are doing and where you are but you still long for home and comfort you feel when you get there. (Her Homecoming Cowboy will be out August 2012) Watch for the 1st book in my Homecoming Series, September 2011 HER RODEO COWBOY.


Until next time live laugh and seek God with all your hearts!

Debra Clopton


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie, what a month! I'm glad I got to see you for a short while in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, traveling can be so much fun. You have been on a traveling binge. There are so many good things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having lots of fun. Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive