If you checked Elnora's blog post from Friday, then you got a hint of what we're doing here today. We are doing a 1 DAY short story where the Craftie Ladies and our readers can each write a 140 character addition to a short holiday story that I will start at the end of this blogpost.
As Elnora posted, the premise is based on Twitter. (It's okay if you've never been on Twitter before. You'll catch on REALLY fast.) I will start the story. YOU will read my post and whoever it is that posts IN THE COMMENTS AREA and pick up the story from there. Don't be shy. Take the story in whichever direction you want to take it. This will go on ALL DAY TODAY (And into the wee hours if you're posting from around the world) and by the end we'll have an entire story.
1. Read the posts at the bottom of this blog AND in the comments area.
2. Add a few sentences about what happens next.
3. Keep coming back to see what everyone else adds so you get the whole story.
4. No comments, just additions to the story so we call can read the story straight down until the end.
5. At the end of it all, we can comment about how much fun we had.
It's meant to be fun. It's meant to make us all laugh in between all the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping and decorating. Please join in. All are welcome!
So without further ado...
There were 3 days until Christmas. I put the last present under the tree and noticed a present I didn't put there. I looked at the tag curiously and gasped!