Hi Lyn Cote here!
My newest series, "Wilderness Brides" debuts this month with the release of Their Frontier Family, book one. I chose my home state Wisconsin because I think it's overlooked as a setting for homesteading prairie romances (though Their Frontier Family has elements of a Western too) and I chose Pepin because it sits on the Mississippi River so that means a lot of strangers coming
and BECAUSE A FAMOUS AMERICAN WAS BORN THERE! Who?
Here are some hints:
· She's a well known person whose life was fictionalized.
· Children all over the world read about her life.
· Her story inspired a long-running popular TV series.
· Her daughter also wrote and edited her stories.
· Who is she?
If you've read my book, you already know. I'll give away a copy of Their Frontier Family to the first person who gives the right answer AND tells me the name of her daughter!
Also several other Love Inspired Historical Authors, to be specific:
· Cheryl St.John http://www.cherylstjohn.net/
· Valerie Hansen http://www.valeriehansen.com/
· Janet Lee Barton www.janetleebarton.com
· Naomi Rawlings www.naomirawlings.com
· Deborah Hale http://www.deborahhale.com
· Victoria Bylin http://www.victoriabylin.com
· Linda Ford www.lindaford.org
· Laurie Kingery LaurieKingery.com
Cheryl Bolen www.CherylBolen.com
· Eva Marie Hamilton www.evamariahamilton.com
· Rhonda Gibson http://www.rhondagibson.net
· Regina Scott http://www.reginascott.com
· Janet Dean www.janetdean.net
· Winnie Griggs www.winniegriggs.com
Lyn Cote http://www.BooksbyLynCote.com
contributed one or more recipes to something we started on the GoodReads LIH group discussion about old family recipes. If you'd like a copy, click any of the authors listed and they'll gladly email you a PDF copy of the booklet! Some of the recipes:
Dick Brown's Crabby Dip
Momma's Cracker Pudding!
This is our gift to you for the holidays! So who's the famous American & her daughter and who wants a free recipe booklet?--Lyn