How exciting to have Sunny Whitmore, heroine from Their Frontier Family written by Lyn Cote a November 2012 release from Love Inspired Historical Romance .
1. Sunny, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Nobody has ever asked me a question like that. I really don't like to talk about my past. Living above a saloon for most all my life till Noah Whitmore proposed isn't something I want to talk about.
2. What do you do for fun?
Well, life is pretty hard here in the wilderness of Wisconsin, but I do enjoy getting together with my friends, Nan and Ophelia. And I love to play with my baby girl Dawn.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Laundry is a chore I don't enjoy but I do love seeing everything fresh and clean. I never had to do laundry in my past, always sent my clothes to the Chinese laundry.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
That someone will find out about my past and it will destroy my little girl's life and reputation.
5. What do you want out of life?
I only want a good life for my little Dawn.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
My daughter. I would do anything to protect her and give her a better life. Growing up the daughter of a prostitute made me an outcast.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd erase the awful memories I have from my former life.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
We have a stray dog that came to us. She thinks Noah is the best.
9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?
The Civil War is just four years gone and we are still suffering what it did to our nation. Noah is still having nightmares from the war, I think. I wish I could help him.
To purchase, click here.