Sunday, November 3, 2013

Finally A Bride Interview



How exciting to have Molly Taylor Scott, the heroine from FINALLY A BRIDE written by Renee Ryan, a November 2013 release from Love Inspired Historical.

1.  Molly, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I’m a runaway bride, or so everyone in town thinks.  I’ve been engaged two times, married none.  The whole town believes I was the one to beg off, but my deepest secret is that both of my fiancés ended out engagements.  They claimed I wasn’t in love with them.  They were right.  I’ve always been in love with Garrett Mitchell.  But still.  It’s humiliating to know I can’t keep a man.
2.  What do you do for fun? I love to make bonnets and hats and all sorts of accessories.  I especially enjoy taking someone else’s creation and making it better.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it? Telling Garrett the truth about my broken engagements. 
4.  What are you afraid of most in life? That Garrett really doesn’t love me.  That he doesn’t believe in me enough to trust that my feelings for him are the real thing.
5.  What do you want out of life? A family of my own.  I was born to a prostitute and spent the early part of my childhood at Charity House, an orphanage (of sorts) for prostitutes’ by-blows.  My sister and her husband eventually adopted me and became my parents.  But they aren’t really my parents.  It’s hard not knowing where I belong.
6.  What is the most important thing to you? Family.  As much as I love my parents, I so want my own family, but only with Garrett. 
7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would have the courage to leave Denver and make a life with Garrett wherever he wants to go.
8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I’m a personal companion to a wealthy, prominent widow in town.  She has a large tabby cat named Lady Macbeth.  We get on very well together.  Does that count?
9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in? 1890s Denver isn’t a cow town anymore, but a very modern, metropolitan city, one that rivals many larger cities out East.  We get some of the best traveling opera troops, as well as acting troops.  I adore any stage production.  Garrett hates them all.  I find it rather charming that he sits through them for me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive