Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Texas K-9 Unit Christmas made a list!

Terri Reed here.   My novella duet with the incomparable Shirlee McCoy hit a list.  That's huge for an author.  Our 2 in 1 novella book came in at #25 in this weeks Publishers Weekly bestseller list in mass market paperback.
Looking at the list made my heart pound.  We are in such good company I can hardly stand it.

Our own Linda Goodnight's duet with the fabulous Debbie Macomber is on the list!


And my dear friend Lisa Gardner is #1!!

There are also numerous authors on this list that I admire a great deal.  This would be a long post if I named them all and showed the cover of their books.  But you can click on this link to see the whole list.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/nielsen/massmarket.html

6 comments:

Lenora said...

Terri, what great news! So thrilled for you and Shirley!
It is fun to see your name on a list! Enjoy your accomplishment!

Terri Reed said...

Thanks, Lenora.

Christine Johnson said...

Congratulations, Terri! You and Shirley have much to be thankful for.

Jenny Blake said...

Congrats Hey I have that book.
I met Shirlee in Spokane in May.

Pamela Tracy said...

Way cool. you need to take a video of you doing the snoopy dance and post it for all to see.

Terri Reed said...

Thanks, ladies. Jenny how cool that you met Shirlee.
Pam, that's a funny idea!