Monday, January 6, 2014

Debra Clopton Ringin' in the New Year!

Debra Clopton here, wishing you a Happy and Very Blessed New Year! 


Wow, 2013 was a whirlwind of a year full of family fun and lots of writing. So much writing that 2014 is going to be full of many new books! I am so excited to tell you that I finally have a new Mule Hollow novella coming out March 1st it will be introduced in the new INSPY KISSES novella collection I'm doing with Janet Tronstad, Margaret Daley, Linda Goodnight, Lacy Williams and Camy Tang! We are so excited for March to get here.  Her Mule Hollow Cowboy (is my novella in the collection) and will kick off a series of 3 Mule Hollow novellas coming this year.

On sale now the 2nd book in my COWBOYS OF SUNRISE RANCH series HER UNEXPECTED COWBOY which is featured here over the weekend is still in stores and as an ebook as of 1/1/2014. I love this book and hope it brings a smile and a chuckle and maybe a tear to your eyes.

I hope everyone will hop over to my site http://debraclopton.com and sign up for my newsletter and monthly contest. This is going to be a fun year and I'd love to keep you in the loop about my books and events and other exciting happenings in 2014

Also, if you love historical mail order bride stories the BRIDE FOR ALL SEASONS~the mail order bride collection is on sale for 1.99 in all ebook forms. Here is the is the Amazon link http://amzn.to/1cf4epT Mary Connealy, Robin Lee Hatcher and Margaret and me :) Debra Clopton a note: I thought the sale of this book was supposed to end on the 3rd but its still going on as of now, I just don't know how much longer they'll leave it there! 



Until next time, live, laugh and seek God with all your hearts!
Debra Clopton
Follow me at Http://debraclopton.com
http://facebook.com/debra.clopton.5
and on twitter

 

3 comments:

  1. sounds like an interesting year
    not quite wanting March but mid Feb! thats when I hope to have the gall bladder out 6 weeks and 2 days but whos counting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on with you, Debbie! I love the Inspy Kisses idea!! Sounds like a fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, you amaze me. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive