Friday, October 28, 2016

Blast From The Past – Guess the author


It's that time when we glimpse into the past of one of our Craftie Ladies. The first reader to correctly guess this month's author will receive a print copy (US only) of one of her current releases.

Ready? Here we go…
 

This is a photo of me and my mom in Minnesota. Both of my parents are from Minnesota, but they married and moved to Nebraska before I was born. We spent nearly every weekend in the summer in Minnesota. My grandfather had a cabin on a beautiful lake, and we'd take the pontoon boat out in the morning and watch the sunrise.

In the winter we'd go ice fishing or ride snowmobiles over the lake. Minnesota was a very different world from Nebraska, and it always seemed magical. Not to mention all the relatives spoiled my brother and me since we lived so far away!

Do you know who this is?  Well, here's one more hint. This author writes for Love Inspired Historical.

Leave your guess in the comments to be entered in the contest. And be sure to look for more clues in the comment section throughout the day.

 

Good luck!

 

Mary Alford

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I think I have you stumped so here's a clue: This author was a mother of three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I know, but since I'm LI author, I'm going to let readers guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another hint. This author has written more than 10 Love Inspired Historical books. Do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either Jessica Nelson or Sherri Shackleford....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trixi, it's Sherri. Congrats, you are the winner. I'll let Sherri know. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trixi, can you email me address at maryjalfordauthor@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I'm super complimented that I was in the running with Jessica Nelson! Thanks, Trixi. I'm sending out the books this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Sherri!! When Mary hinted the author had 3 kids and wrote Historical, I read the bios of all that fit those two clues and it was a toss up :-) I also was pretty sure it was you since the picture matched the closest, you look a LOT like your mom!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive