Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Fun


Linda Goodnight here. My daughter-in-law’s family runs a beautiful church retreat camp not far from our home. They invited all of us out on Labor Day for charcoaled burgers and fun on the lake. Now, I’m not much of an outdoorsy person, but I did enjoy paddling around in the paddle boats and walking around the beautiful, wooded camp. My girls took the camera and shot tons of funny photos as well as some nice shots. I won’t show you the one where my husband and the girls decided to re-enact Abraham’s sacrifice of Isaac (All in fun, of course), but I’ll share this one that I find particularly sweet.


And how was your Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive