Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In Beautiful Denver

I arrived on Tuesday for the ACFW conference. Denver is beautiful at this time of year. The grass is so green and the flowers are beautiful. Not to mention the mountains (from someone who comes from a relatively flat area) in the background. I'm excited about the conference and getting to see people I've email and talked to throughout the year. I'm just hoping I can grab some sleep between seeing everyone.

After the ACFW conference I'm going north of Denver into the mountains to go to one of Margie Lawson's workshops. I'm really looking forward to be in the mountains. I have a hard time deciding if I love the mountains better than the ocean. For me it's a toss up. Which do you prefer--mountains or the ocean?

3 comments:

  1. I love both the ocean and the mountains but since I live near a bay which is an arm of the Gulf of Mexico I really enjoy mountains when I can get away on vacation. They are so majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near the beach, and I really love the ocean. The beach is different every time I go for a walk. Sometimes the differences are stark, and sometimes they are subtle. But the mountains are wonderful, too. I thank God for the variety he created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They each have their merits. That's why I would have a hard time deciding which.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive