Sunday, November 21, 2010

Their First Noel Interview


How exciting to have _Andy MacFarland the hero from Their First Noel by Annie Jones, a November 2010 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.Andy, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I don’t know if you’d call it interesting but right now I’m pretty focused on restoring an old landmark here in Mt Piney, Vermont, the Snowy Eaves Inn.

2. What do you do for fun?

I don’t really have time for fun, with all the work I’m doing on the inn and taking care of my adopted little sister, Greer, while my mom helps other families bring home children from China (as she did with Greer). Family is a big deal to us MacFarlands. But if I had to say, well, I did just meet this girl from South Carolina, Corrine Bennington. She’s a baker and… well, she sure has brought an element of fun into my life lately… whether I planned for her to or not.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

Nothing. I do what is expected of me and always have since my dad died when I was a teenager.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Of letting people down. That’s why I have to get the inn up and running before Christmas Eve, people are counting on it.

5. What do you want out of life?

What most Godly men want, to serve the Lord, to serve others, for my word to be my bond and to have the love of a family.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Right now, to get this inn finished and to take care of my sister.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Corrie was just noticing the books on the shelf in my office – C.S. Lewis and books on vintage architecture.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Maybe to loosen up a bit, to not have to always go by the plan. Corrie thinks people need to go with the flow, but I don’t know if I can change that much.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No, but I have a sock monkey named Budy MonKaye that I had when I was a kid and now my little sister carries with her everywhere. I like knowing she loves that little guy even though I don’t know about her idea that I may want it back for my own kids in the near future!
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I’d go back to when the Snow Eaves Inn was built so I could figure out how to get it right. Or maybe back to when I was a kid and me and my mom and sister used to come out to the inn on Christmas Eve to be with other people who didn’t have big families. Or maybe to when Corrie’s parents met at the inn, to tell them they shouldn’t let anything come between them because they have a pretty great daughter who is going to need them. Or… Or maybe I’d stay right here in the present and see if this Christmas is the first of a lifetime to come with a certain southern baker who has never seen snow and is here to share our first noel.


Thank you Annie for sharing Andy with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive