Friday, November 5, 2010

Valerie Hansen surfaces again!


Wahoo! Valerie Hansen is back. I know, I know. You hadn't really missed me. That's okay. I was chained to my computer and working on one of the new books for which I recently received a contract. This one is a suspense and there are three of those, plus two historicals, plus a regular Love Inspired Romance. Whew! Yeah, I get tired but I also consider my work as my personal ministry and it thrills me when I have more chances to write for Love Inspired.
As you can see from this cover, I do have a new historical coming in early 2011. Then, the month after that, there's a suspense about Texas Rangers that was part of a six-book, six-author series. The manuscript I just completed TONIGHT before readying this post, will be released in Oct. 2011. And then come the as yet unwritten others.
I truly love what I do. May you all be blessed as much by the tasks you're given.
Valerie Hansen

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover! Love the fact I can look forward to a Texas Rangers Continuity and more books from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I love that cover! What a beautiful dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive