Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For Parents Only






Terri Reed here. I'm in the midst of raising two teenagers. For the older one, we're on the college track. Sifting through the various programs and locations and all the other variables that go into the desicion. For the younger one, we're closing out the elementary years and leaping into high school. (I say leaping because kid is waaaaay excited about the move to the different school.) A couple of years ago I found this great little book that helps to navigate these tuberulant waters and have since reread it several times.
For Parents Only by Shaunti Feldhahn and Lisa A. Rice. http://www.shaunti.com/BooksStudies/ForParentsOnly/tabid/139/Default.aspx
I've recommended it to all my friends and thought someone out there might need to read this book. The authors interviewed over a 1000 teens of various backgrounds and genders and they share the results with you.
This book has helped me to understand my kids and helped me to be a better parent.

Also look for my latest release ON SALE NOW



3 comments:

  1. I've read one of her books, but not this one. I'll definitely add it to my To Buy list. My oldest will be turning 13 in a couple of months! It'll probably come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get a copy for my daughter. Her son just turned 17. I'm not so worried about him, but my granddaughter is 10 and I see a bumpy ride coming for her parents.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive