Today we're welcoming Lucy Cullen aka Heidi, heroine of Detection Mission, written by Margaret Daley, a February 2013 release by Love Inspired Suspense.
Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.
1. Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.
I don't know other than what people have told me. The police--Lee Calloway--saw me running in the woods while they were searching for a kidnapper. When confronted, I ran and tripped, hitting my head. I had amnesia--didn't know why I was running or rather who I was running from.
2. So, during the book you met Lee Calloway. Tell us a bit about him. What was your first impression? When did you know it was love?
My first impression of him was fear. I woke up in the hospital. I didn't know who I was, but seeing him in his uniform sent fear through me. It didn't take me long to realize he was there to protect me and make me feel safe. I knew I loved him when he rearranged his life to keep me safe.
3. What strengths/skills do you have? What is your greatest weakness?
I love kids and work well with them. It has been hard for me to learn to stand up for myself.
4. What scares you? Not knowing who I am.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The lost of my memory--I want to know who I am. I'm falling in love with Lee, and I don't know what kind of life I had before coming to Sagebrush, Texas.
6. Where are you in your faith at the start of your story?
Again I didn't know where I was in my faith, except that when I was thinking about God it felt like I knew Him.
7. Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
Strong. I wouldn't have made it without Him.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story. Tell us why this scripture is significant.
Verse: The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
This verse reminds me the Lord is my strength, the one to go to in trouble.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
A French silk pie because it is rich, delicious and irresistible.