Thursday, September 5, 2013

Margaret Daley: A CAROL Finalist!


We're so excited to have a CAROL finalist among us. Margaret Daley has been a member of the Craftie Ladies since the beginning.
 
So, Margaret, what first made you pick up your pen (keyboard) and write a romance?
I love to read romances and was sure I could write one. I was naive when I thought that, but I've learned and grown as a writer.
 
What led you to Harlequin's Love Inspired?
I sold my first LI in 2000 and knew I found my home.
 
How many books have you published?
84
 
How many times have you entered the CAROL?
Probably about 9 times.
 
What made this book stand out?
For me, it's a book of my heart about a subject that means a lot to me: human trafficking.
 
What is your writing day like?
I write throughout the day with breaks in between. I often write 6 or 7 days a week.
 
What can we expect to see next?
Saving Hope was the first book in the Men of the Texas Rangers Series from Abingdon Press. The fourth and last book will be out in October called Severed Trust. Each one of these books is a stand alone but they all are about a different Texas Ranger in a different town in Texas.

Also for Love Inspired I have started a new series called Caring Canines Series (1st book in August called Healing Hearts and 2nd book in December called Her Holiday Hero).

Thanks,
Margaret




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Margaret! The subject of this book is such an important one to highlight. Thank you for writing this story and best wishes on award night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Margaret!!

    Wow. 84 books. An amazing list of books, especially since you were also working full-time for so many of those years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I had this photo on my laptop for a week and kept trying to get the video to work. If the video works, do you talk and tell us about the book?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive