Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Love Inspired Suspense Spotlight

One of the many hats I wear in life is to coordinate various events on the Harlequin.com community. This week, we're spotlighting Love Inspired Suspense. I'm really excited about this spotlight because I love to read Love Inspired Suspense. Well, okay, I love all the Love Inspired lines. But lately, I've been on a suspense kick, so this is perfect timing for me!

You can find the main spotlight discussion here:
http://community.harlequin.com/showthread.php/2635-Spotlight-on-Love-Inspired-Suspense

We're also discussing the Capitol K-9 Unit books here:
http://community.harlequin.com/showthread.php/2670-Capitol-K-9-Unit

Later this week, we'll be talking about favorite settings and character names.

So stop by and tell us about what you love about Love Inspired Suspense.

4 comments:

  1. It is fun, Missy! It gives me a good reason to catch up on some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danica, for providing the links!

    What a fun week for suspense lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Danica, for providing the links!

    What a fun week for suspense lovers!

    ReplyDelete