How exciting to have Faith Duggan, the heroine from The Cowboy’s Twin, written by Deb Kastner, a May 2016 release from Love Inspired Romance.
1. Faith, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I have always had a heart for the plight of wild mustangs, which are being rounded up and slaughtered because they take up too much public land. I bought a ranch to use as a mustang rescue and sanctuary, but it’s really run down. I’m going to need a lot of help to fix it up. I won Jax McKenna in a bachelor auction so he’s supposed to help me.
2. What do you do for fun?
Anything I do with my horses is fun. They are my life.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I’ll be sad when Jax has finished his work. Despite desperately trying to guard my heart, I have really enjoyed the time I’ve spent with Jax, his mother and his adorable baby girls.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
That I’ll make the same mistake in a relationship as I did the last time. Even though I knew better, I stayed around much longer than I should have, and then lost everything that was dear to me. I won’t do that again.
5. What is the most important thing to you?
Right now? Establishing my mustang sanctuary. These horses count on me. Jax’s baby twins have won over my heart, as well.
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Ever since I was a child I’ve read every book about horses I could get my hands on, fiction and non-fiction alike. But right now I don’t have any time for reading, and I’m too exhausted even if there was time.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My gullible nature. I choose to see what is best in people. Sometimes it’s a blessing, but sometimes it’s a curse and I’ve been badly heartbroken because of it.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No pets. Just my beautiful herd of horses.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to the beginning of my last relationship and bypass it altogether. I should have seen the signs and not stayed in that toxic environment.