Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Love for K-9 dogs

Terri Reed here hoping your day is fabulous!
The last installment of the Love Inspired Suspense Rookie K-9 Unit continuity is ready for you!


This was such a fun series to work on!  

You can click HERE to see all the books in the series! You'll want to start with book 1 because the overarching mystery starts in my book Protect and Serve.


Do you have dog? Love dogs? Love a particular breed? Post a picture of your favorite and I'll send pick a two random winners to send a copy of Protect and Serve.

6 comments:

  1. I really love the covers of this continuity!! I do love dogs. I have a mini-dachshund. She keeps me on my toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I came home from ACFW with one of your K9 books! Eager to start reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I'd love to see a picture of your dog!
    Debby, that's cool that my book was at the conference. I was so bummed to miss it. Next year I'm hoping to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a mixed breed dog named Callie that's coming up on 12 years old now. She's part Boxer and Rhodesian Ridgeback. I have to she's the sweetest, most loyal dog we've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these covers. I love our K9 officer dogs!! They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri! I'm so loving the Rookie K-9 Unit series, I think the dogs are just as great as the characters :-) I'm not entering for the book, but wanted to let you know I'm sharing this on FB for you! An amazing book too, whoever wins it will love it!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive