Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas!


I don't know if any of you have noticed but Christmas is ALMOST HERE!

I always try to keep my focus on the true meaning of Christmas, God's gift of His Son to this dark world.

But I love all the holiday fun too. And we're going to have some with you here on this brand new blog.

Our own Margaret Daley has come up with her version of
The Twelve Days of Christmas.
And her emphasis was on the fun part of Christmas.

On a personal note, I am very pleased to announce the release of my first Love Inspired Historical TODAY!

Most of you know that I've been a long time Love Inspired author and I am thrilled that LI now has a historical line.

My book is titled Her Captain's Heart and is the first in my Gabriel Sisters series which will be released one each December starting this year and finishing in 2010.


These three sisters, Verity, Felicity, and Mercy, live in the turbulent period after the Civil War and do their best to try to bind up the wounds of the injured nation both North and South. If you have a heart for children, you will love the first, Verity's story.

Please drop by my website www.LynCote.net if you'd like to see the trailer I made for this book on my home page and to read more about it or to order it for some delicious winter reading. (I designed a really great hero for Verity. She deserved him and he needed her.)

15 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, I rec'd Her Captain's Heart in my Dec ehar order and will be reading it soon.

    I'll have to see if your historicals are as good as your contemporaries, eh?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, haven't read any of your books yet but the Gabriel Sisters series sounds like one I would enjoy very much. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cover Lyn! Thanks for kicking off the 12 Days of Christmas for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first historical LI, Lyn!! It sounds great.

    I can't believe it's only 12 days till Christmas!! I have so much shopping left to do.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good book. I love Christmas season. 12 days of Christmas. Does that mean I have only 12 days left? Yikes! I'm way behind. No tree, no goodie, no gifts. I must get going.

    ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the idea of 12 days of Christmas i cant beleive in 2 weeks I will be in Melbourne and it will be christmas eve.
    I love the look of your book too. I will look out for it in Australia. (we tend to be a few months behind)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn -- Thanks for kicking off our twelve days of Christmas. I still have some reading to do before the day gets here -- hoping Her Captain's Heart will be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lyn,
    I enjoy your books and wish you all the best. Your contemporary novels are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the title! And thanks for kicking off the 12 days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lyn! Congratulations on your book release - - it sounds wonderful! ~ I was able to meet you very briefly at the ACFW conference after a workshop (that conference was such an amazing experience for me - WOW!). ~ I hope you have a very blessed Christmas, Patti Jo Moore :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new release. The story sounds wonderful, and the cover is very pretty. I love reading historical romances, but I haven't read any that took place right after the Civil War. Very interesting time period!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the lovely congratulations! You are all so dear.
    And yes, I can't believe it's so close to Christmas.
    Where does the time go?
    Lyn
    PS-If you're on www.goodreads.com, I've put two copies of this on their giveaway program too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cover and title! The series sounds terrific, I look forward to it.

    worthy2Bpraised{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited for you, having your book "Her Captain's Heart" out for readers like me to get to read. Glad to know about you and the three books by you!
    Pam Williams
    cepjwms at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the encouraging comments. Merry, Merry Christmas!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive