Sunday, July 19, 2009

Heroine Interview from Hometown Courtship by Diann Hunt

Interview with the heroine from Hometown Courtship:

1. Callie Easton, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Does any woman ever think her life is interesting? Hmm, I’m a hair stylist/manicurist, and I love what I do. I can give a mean pedicure, does that count? I can turn those disgusting little toes and cracked heels into a thing of beauty.

2. What do you do for fun?
Hang out with my friends and my aunt. I love to eat out and have fun. I’ve been called a free-spirit, and I think that’s true. I enjoy life.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Telling Aunt Bonnie and Uncle George about the community service thing. It’s coming at the wrong time of the year.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Never seeing my dad again.

5. What do you want out of life?
I’d like to find a good guy some day, get married, settle down, have kids, all that. Most of all, I would love to see my dad again.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Family.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
Romantic comedies.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I get the hiccups when I’m nervous. Also, if I could add one more thing to change, it would be my disorganization. It gets me into so much trouble. Yet, now that I think about it, it is the reason I met Brad Sharp . . . .

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Yes, Chaos, a sandy-haired cocker spaniel pup. It seemed like a good idea at the time the breeder showed her to me. Now, I’m not so sure.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I love my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle George, but if I could go back in time, I’d go to when Mom was alive and Dad was still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive