How exciting to have Adam Barr, the hero from Handpicked Husband, a September 2012 release written Winnie Griggs from Love Inspired Romance.
1. Adam, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I’m a lawyer and an ex-con. I spent six year in prison for a crime I didn’t commit and I aim to find the person who framed me.
2. What do you do for fun?
I haven’t had any fun in my life in a very long time
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I don’t believe in putting things off - avoidance is for weaklings.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
That I’ll never get my good name back
5. What do you want out of life?
To be respected.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
Clearing my name
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be less trusting of those around me - that’s how I ended up in prison.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Do horses count? My horse Trib is a fine animal and my one constant companion since I was released from prison.
9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?
The Columbian Exposition opened up in Chicago back in May of this year. I haven’t been there myself but it’s been in the news quite a bit and I hear there are some fascinating exhibits.