How exciting to have Ethan McClure the hero from Fresh-Start Ranch written by Leann Harris _ a Oct, 2012 release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Ethan, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I’m the head of the local horse rescue group. And help my parents run our family ranch.
2. What do you do for fun? I love competing in the rodeo. I just finished competing in an old-timers rodeo, the calf roping. I have a few more aches and pains now than I did at 17.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? I avoid paper work for the rescue society. And all the paperwork ranching involves now days. I’ve let dad take over it, while I’m out with the stock.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? I feared folks discovering my ugly secret that I gambled between my junior and senior year in high school. The only person who knew was our local vet, who paid off my debt. But I promised Doc I wouldn’t repeat my mistake.
5. What is the most important thing to you? My family and the ranch. And my horse, Ranger. When I found Dr. Tessa Grant messing with my horse, I was a little out of sorts.
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? I read ranching magazines, westerns, and Zane Grey.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’m 6’4” and was always the tallest, and I would’ve like to have been just one of the guys.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? My horse, Range, is my pet and comrade. I have a soft spot in my heart for him. He was my first rescue and started me on the road to horse rescue. I was kinda touchy when other folks touched him. Of course, Tessa has that big boy wrapped around her little finger.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I’d like to go back to King Arthur’s time. I love those stories and would’ve liked to see how he brought law to England.