Today we're welcoming Wyatt Monroe the hero of The Cowboy Target, a Protection Specialists book written by Terri Reed, a March release by Love Inspired Suspense.
Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.
1. Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. I woke up and found a dead man on my porch. When the police came to investigate, I quickly realized someone was trying to frame me for murder.
2. So, during the book you met Jackie Blain. Tell us a bit about her. What was your first impression? When did you know it was love? Wow, Jackie is a petite, feisty and wonderful lady. The first time I saw her she was going toe to toe with my step-father, the sheriff of our town. I though she was gusty and pretty, but sure didn’t want her thinking she could tell me what to do. I have to say she soon had me wrapped around her little finger. I’m not quite sure when I fell in love with her, but when I did, I fell hard.
3. What strengths/skills do you have? What is your greatest weakness? My strengths are loyalty and honor. My greatest weakness is thinking I can handle life on my own.
4. What scares you? Scares me? Well, the thought of anything happening to my baby girl, Gabby, strikes terror into my heart.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Well, now I’m sure my mom would say my stubbornness. It has gotten me in to my fair share of trouble.
6. Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? My faith is on shaky ground.
7. Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? I’ve come to realize God is in control and that my life, heart and family are safe in His care.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story. Tell us why this scripture is significant. For me this scripture captures the nature how we are to be. We have to set aside our notions of what faith is and the hurts that have chipped away at our hearts, and believe the way a child does, with abundance and honesty.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why? Hmmm, I’d be the sweetest, creamiest piece of chocolate you can find because Jackie has a sweet tooth and a weakness for chocolate.