How exciting to have Hannah Young from TAMING THE TEXAS RANCHER written by Rhonda Gibson a October 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Hannah, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I would have to say the most interesting thing about me is my love of reading. That may not be interesting to others but I think it is because I try to read the most current fiction novels of my day.
2. What do you do for fun? Read
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? I love horses but because of a childhood accident I’m afraid to ride them. So for many years I have avoided riding them but to prove myself to Daniel, I have to learn to ride again without being afraid of the horse.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? Not being accepted as I am. You see, because of the horse accident I now live with a limp and hate that others see me as less of a person because of it.
5. What do you want out of life? To be loved and to be trusted.
6. What is the most important thing to you? I want to become the person I was when I was a child. I want to work on the ranch beside my future husband, Daniel.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My height. I wish I was taller so others would take me more serious.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I recently got a puppy named, Buttons. Buttons came from a large family and needed a home plus the little boy that gave her to me is so cute, I couldn’t refuse him.
9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in? This is the news of the year, at least I thought so: Geronimo Surrenders! The last major Indian War in the USA ends when the Apache Chief Geronimo surrenders at Skeleton canyon after a decade-long campaign of terror to discouraged settlers in New Mexico and Arizona. He and his tribe agreed to move to Florida.