Today we're welcoming Julie Frost, the heroine of Treacherous Slopes by Terri Reed from Love Inspired Suspense a February release will. Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.
1. Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. When I heard that Nick Walsh hometown hero and champion Ariel's ski jumper was returning home, I convinced my boss to let me interview him for our local lifestyle television magazine, Northwest Editions. In the process of working with Nick on the show's segment, it became apparent that someone was trying to hurt Nick and knock him out of the competition for the upcoming Winter Games.
2. So, during the book you met Nick Walsh. Tell us a bit about him. Nick and I grew up in Bend. I used to tutor Nick in high school. What was your first impression? I'd always thought Nick was handsome and gregarious, but I was too shy and self-conscious to ever think I had a chance with him. When did you know it was love? Somewhere between poisonous spiders, gunfire, and watching him with kids, I fell hard.
3. What strengths/skills do you have? I ask a lot of questions and am good at getting people to open up. What is your greatest weakness? My lack of self-confidence.
4. What scares you? Creepy crawly things which made finding spiders crawling on me that much worse.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be more of a risk taker.
6. Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? I am a believer.
7. Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? My faith is stronger after what we endured.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story. Tell us why this scripture is significant. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4
This Scripture helps me to remember to look for God in every situation and to give every aspect of my life to Him and have faith and trust and hope that He knows what's best for me.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why? I would be strawberry pie because strawberries are sweet and healthy.