Friday, October 23, 2009

Val reporting


Good morning all. It's raining in Arkansas. Again. And the road to town is under water. Again.



This is what it looks like from my front porch. That wide, horizontal band is WATER. Fast-moving water. I am not leaving the house today.

It occurred to me recently that although I write for all 3 Love Inspired lines, I don't have a straight LI romance coming out for the rest of this year - or next. I do have at least 3 books but they're either historical or suspense and therefore don't technically fit this blog. So, if you don't see me here for a while, just jump over to my website and see what I'm up to from that. Okay? I wouldn't want anyone to think I was neglecting my fellow craftie ladies but I do think it's silly and unfair to take up this space when I have nothing to say about the line.

I'm going to ask to be take out of the list of regular posters and I will miss y'all, but it's the sensible thing to do. And I do seem to make a habit of showing up about an hour late every time!

Blessings,

Valerie Hansen

1 comment:

  1. I once had a swimming pool in my back yard for about 3 hours one day. Then spent the next 2 days helping to clean the marks left by the water.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive