Monday, April 5, 2010

The Day After The Most Important Day of The Year!







Hi, Debra Clopton here :D


Today is the day...it is the day after the most important day of the year--Easter.


Today is the day after Jesus rose from the grave, all those years ago, and gave us the gift of everlasting life. Today we as Christians are free. We are new. I can't stop thinking about that this morning as I write this post. Jesus rose from the grave! The stone was rolled away so that we could look inside and see that he was not there.

If not for Jesus dying, burial and then his rising up on the third day we wouldn't have the opportunity to accept His gift of life.


As I write this post this morning I'm so very thankful that my Savior loved me and you enough to give his life for us.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter.

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou for your joyful post; so nice to wake up to on a monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, thank you for your comment--I pray you have a joyful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great perspective! I shouldn't have muttered so much at my alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uplifting post, Debra! Thank you for sharing, and I hope your Easter was wonderful.
    Blessings from Georgia,
    Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive