Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tell Someone--Happy Mother's Day--Lyn Cote


Lyn Cote here!--Isn't this a cute postcard? Last year I sent out about 25. I hope to send out double that this year. With your help!

Here's the deal-- I celebrate Mother's Day all the month of May on my personal blog: Strong Women, Brave Stories I call it MEGA May. One of the specials that month is my offer to send a postcard to any woman who has been special in your life--a mom, sister, mother in law, best friend, teacher.
The card reads:

Happy Mother's Day from Author Lyn Cote--
Someone who loves you, asked me to send you these loving wishes!

On the back it reads: This wish comes to you from __________________.

I'd like to fill your name into that blank line on the back of the card. If you'd like someone special to receive this postcard by Mother's day, send me an email at l(dot)cote(at)juno(dot)com Give me the person's name and their mailing address.

I ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER GIVE OUT ANYBODY'S EMAIL OR MAILING ADDRESS TO ANYBODY or any company--MY GUARANTEE.

So who would you like to honor this Mother's Day? Let me know ASAP! The wind's a blowing!

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive