Monday, April 26, 2010

Mark Your Calendar


Hello from Lisa Mondello. I'm in the middle of a deadline for my 3/11 book In a Doctor's Arms but I wanted to take a moment to share with you the excitement at seeing my new cover for my October 2010 book Fresh-Start Family. I know it seems like a tease since I can't show you the cover just yet. (I promise I will as soon as I get the okay.) But I can give you the back cover blurb that goes with the book. I'm really excited about this story and hope you'll mark your calendar for October 2010 when my first Love Inspired Romance, Fresh-Start Family, is released.
Fresh-Start Family by Lisa Mondello
October 2010 Love Inspired Romance
"Please, It's A Matter Of Life And Death!"
Civilian life is a strain for war hero Tom Garrison, but he's an expert at emergencies. And he puts his training to good use helping his lovely neighbor, single mom Jenna Atkins, and her sick son, Brian. Tom thinks he can rescue the family and walk away, but he's in for a big surprise. Despite his efforts, Jenna and Brian capture his heart--just as he captures theirs. Both Jenna and Tom have reason to be wary of letting anyone close. Can they overcome the past to give this family a fresh start at love?
Until next time, many blessings, Lisa Mondello

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Lisa! I can't wait. The blurb sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, wow, what a great back cover. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date circled in red! Book sounds awesome! And I'm extending my best wishes on that last dash to deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, Lisa! Thanks for sharing---looking forward to reading your book. :)
    Blessings, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fantastic sounding book is pre-ordered. I can't wait until it is out!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive