Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heroine Interview for Love Lessons by Margaret Daley


Interview with the heroine from Love Lessons by Margaret Daley:

1. Alexa Michaels, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I want to travel, see the world and help people.

2. What do you do for fun?
I don’t have a lot of down time because I’m working and going to school, but I will get my teaching degree soon, and then I can travel and teach in underdeveloped world countries.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Talking to my father—we did not part on good terms. He wanted me to become a doctor like him, and I can’t stand the sight of blood. I always wanted to be a teacher, but he didn’t understand.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Of never having a family. My one true love was killed in a freak accident right before graduating from high school. Yeah, I know I was young when that happened and I have a lot of years to find another love, but that man will have to be special.

5. What do you want out of life?
To help others through teaching.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
To make a difference with my life.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read—all kinds of books.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I really should be more organized than I am. Some times I’m late. I get caught up in what I’m doing and lose track of time.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Charlie is a big dog with a mixture of breeds (probably part German shepherd, part collie, and maybe some Great Dane).

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I’d love to see the Tallgrass Prairie in Oklahoma during the time of the land rush at the end of the 19th century.

1 comment:

  1. Margart you really posted some things to think about, hope all is well with you and yours

    May God bless

    mamat2730 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive