Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Drop by Lyn Cote's blog & Name the Kitties!

http://media.webpagesindia.net/pets/1553187951.jpg
Lyn Cote here-In the manuscript I just turned in, I have two golden tabby kittens that my heroine and her two little nieces adopt.
I need names for them. Will you help me?
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-kittens-eating-sweet-kittens-nom.jpg
These are all photos of the type of kittens. I always call these golden tabby. Maybe that's not their correct name but it will serve my purposes.

So what should I name them??? Please leave your suggestions through Sunday, the 12th.


I need to let my editor know no later than September 13th.
The person who comes up with the winning names for the orphaned, adopted kittens will receive a copy of my latest Love Inspired Romance, Shelter of Hope.


The book that these kittens are in is titled, DADDY IN THE MAKING and will be released in April 2011. I know it's hard to remember but I'm always writing a year ahead.

Here are the directions to join the fun & perhaps win a signed copy of Shelter of Hope.

Drop by my blog http://strongwomenbravestories.blogspot.com/2010/09/name-kitties.html
and leave a comment with your name suggestions & your email written like this l(dot)cote(at)juno(dot)com. Deadline Sunday the 12th!

And there's a really cute kitten video there too. Join the fun!--Lyn

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a contest, Lyn! I hope you get lots of great names. :)

    I have an April book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 50 people have entered and left tons of names. I'm going to let the little girls in my story pick the winners. And so happy to be in April with you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive