Sunday, September 12, 2010

Heroine Interview for Doctor Right by Janet Tronstad


Interview with the heroine from Dr. Right by Janet Tronstad:

1.Maryann Jenner, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I don’t know if it’s the most interesting, but it’s the most challenging thing about me. I tend to be impulsive. That’s why I drove up to Treasure Creek, Alaska to save my cousin from herself. She’d been left at the altar and I was afraid she’d marry some guy on the rebound. The one place where I’m not impulsive is when it comes to love myself. I’ve seen the problems that can come from falling in love with one’s eyes closed. It can be a disaster.

2. What do you do for fun?

You mean apart from rushing around the country rescuing my cousin? (Just a little joke there). Mostly, I enjoy the outdoors. I couldn’t believe the mountains when I got to Alaska! And I got to see them from a small airplane. Awesome!

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I’m actually pretty organized – I need to be since I’m a nurse. But I will admit I have put off settling down. I just haven’t found a place to call home. I’m wondering if I’ll find that in Alaska though.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

I’m a little embarrassed here, but its romance that scares me. Well, not the first part of romance – the kissing and dating part. I like that. But making a decision about marriage makes my heart stop. So many people in my family have made mistakes when they got married – I wonder if I will do the same.

5. What do you want out of life?

Ironically, even though the thought of getting married scares me spitless, I will confess it’s what I want more than anything. Only I want a marriage that will last. I just fear I’ll never have.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Commitment. I work hard at being committed to the people I care about, like my cousin. I hope for the same in return.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?

Oh, I love romances. That old ‘happy ending’ gets me every time.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I could only wish for more wisdom when it comes to romance. How do I know if a man is right for me? This whole question has become really important since I met someone who just might be Dr. Right.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No pets. But there is a cute moose that I keep seeing around the boarding house down the street. I wish I could adopt him.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I’d like to see Treasure Creek in the old days. I bet there are some stories around from those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive