Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moonstruck Chocolate-Yummmmm



Terri Reed here from wet and green Oregon. Okay so Valentine's is over, but that doesn't mean we (me) have to stop with the chocolate. I love chocolate. There I admitted it. I'm a chocoholic. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, but really, any chocolate will do. However, I do have a favorite brand--okay several favorites-- but only one is made right here in Oregon.

Moonstruck Chocolate
http://www.moonstruckchocolate.com/index.aspx

There are five Moonstruck Chocolate Cafe's around Portland Oregon. Did you catch that? Chocolate cafe. Everything made of chocolate! You know giving a gift of delicious chocolate doesn't have to be only on Valentine's Day. Every day is a day to celebrate with chocolate. Good chocolate.
My heroine in my latest release loved chocolate too!

Hmmm, author projecting onto character?








15 comments:

  1. I love Moonstruck Chocolate. The cafe on NW 23rd is also one of my favorite places to write. I can order a steaming mug of delicious hot cocoa (they sell several different kinds), sit back in one of the comfy chairs and type away surrounded by the scent of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing nirvana! We have to make a chocolate date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this talk about chocolate! I need a box of Godiva!! We're talking chocolate all week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fannie Mae! Especially Trinidads. White chocolate coating with toasted coconut filled with creamy milk chocolate center. YUMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenora, Godiva is one of my other favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I'm sure that story required much research! I'd be willing to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A piece or two of really good chocolate is a daily supplement to me. I have a bunch of chocolate traditions since my grandma was a confectioner for 30 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish we had a place like that in Arizona. Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though there are lots of fancy chocolate places around, I'm still a fan of a good Hershey's bar, especially with almonds in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm...Moonstruck. I was fortunate enough to receive a box of Moonstruck Chocolate from a colleague I know in Portland. She had it delivered to my office in Eureka, CA and I felt like I was right back home.

    It was so worth the weightwatchers points to enjoy one each day for an entire week. (I did begrudgingly share two with DH)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri, how fun that your mother made candy. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missy, I'm thinking a story featuring Moonstruck chocolate might be forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim, you can order Moonstruck online. Well worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive