Sunday, February 13, 2011

Her Valentine Family Interview


How exciting to have Jessica Bowman, the heroine from Her Valentine Family, by Renee Andrews, a February 2011 release, from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Jessica Bowman, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
The most interesting thing about me is my little boy, Nathan. He’s five years old and was truly a gift from God.
2. What do you do for fun?
I’ve recently moved back to Claremont, Alabama, the town I grew up in, and am enjoying sharing all of the activities I did growing up with my little boy. I also try my best at the “little boy” things like fishing, t-ball and all, but I know his daddy would do a much better job. And I know Chad, Nathan’s daddy, would be wonderful with Nathan…if Chad knew he had a son.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Telling Chad Martin that I’ve kept him from his son for five years.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
That Chad will not be able to forgive me.
5. What do you want out of life?
I want a real family for me and my son.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
God is number one, and I trust in Him to provide what is best for me and for Nathan.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Yes! My favorite books are those about family and faith, where characters put their trust in God, and their lives are changed because of that trust and faith.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn’t base my decisions, especially important decisions, on what I think is better for those I love. I would be honest always and accept the consequences of my actions.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No pets yet. Nathan and I are staying at my parents’ home until I get settled in, but as soon as we get a house of our own, Nathan wants a puppy.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to the day I found out I was pregnant. Because when I went to tell Chad and learned he’d received a full scholarship out of state, I assumed that marrying me and raising our child together would hurt his future. If I could go back, I would tell him the truth instead of running away. And the reason why is…now I know I actually hurt Chad and Nathan by keeping them apart. I just pray that somehow, some way, both will forgive me.

Thank you Renee for sharing Jessica with us today.
Renee Andrews spends a lot of time in the gym. No, she isn't working out. She and her husband, a former All-American gymnast, own an all-star cheerleading gym. She is thankful the talented kids there don't have a problem when she brings her laptop and writes while they sweat. When she isn't writing, she's typically traveling with her husband, bragging about their two sons or spoiling their bulldog.
Write to her at Renee@ReneeAndrews.com or visit her Web site at http://www.reneeandrews.com/

Contest Alert: Renee’s current contest giveaway is a gorgeous painting by Gina Brown, the artist mentioned in HER VALENTINE FAMILY. Send an email to Renee with Gina Brown Art Contest in the Subject field to enter. To see Gina’s artwork, visit her site – http://www.GinaBrownArt.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri:

    Is the picture the author or the character? The photo looks a lot like a heroine to me.

    Do you have a ‘caption’ option on your photos. My blog on blogger does have one with the advanced editor.

    I enjoyed the interview.

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vince. The photo is my author photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive