Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Winners and Craftie Ladies of Romance New Launch!


Like many of you, I stayed up late watching the Oscars last night. I haven't seen all the movies that were nominated, but I made sure to take note and add them to my Netflix queue. I have to admit Inception looks pretty cool. And the big winner of the night, The King's Speech, looks like it is really inspiring. If you've seen some of the Oscar movies, please let me know what YOU thought of them.

Now for a big announcement. You've already seen our new site design. Now get ready for our new site LAUNCH! Starting tomorrow, the Craftie Ladies of Romance will be launching our new and improved website where we're hoping to have a little bit of fun!

1. We're having a WHO AM I contest! The Craftie Ladies have all written a little blurb about themselves and we'll be looking to all of you to figure out who is who! It should be a fun way to learn something new about the Love Inspired authors who post here. The person who guesses the most right will receive a $16 Amazon gift card! Let's see how much you've learned about us over the past year.

2. You've already had a taste of one new change. ASK ELNORA! Lenora Worth is here with her pearls on every Friday to answer your questions. So make sure you stop by. It should be a fun way for us all to learn something new and have a few laughs!

3. The Craftie Ladies will be doing some themes throughout the month. If you have a particular theme you'd like us to discuss, please feel free to share that with us.

Make sure you tell all of your friends on Twitter, Facebook, eHarlequin,and Goodreads about our new launch. It's going to be fun around here and we want you all to be a part of it!

See you tomorrow!!

Lisa Mondello

http://www.lisamondello.blogspot.com
http://www.ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. I watched last night. Very fun! I've heard great things about The King's Speech and can't wait to see it. I've heard to take Kleenex with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I didn't watch the Oscars, but I did go to see The King's Speech on Sat. What a great movie. What a great story. As a Christian, I was struck by how God used adversity and a problem to build character in a future king. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to see this movie. Thanks Lyn!

    Missy, I really enjoyed this year's Oscar ceremony. It was very fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I have to see the movie, too. I never get to go to movies. LOL. I'm thinking Gnomeo and Juliet is probably what I'll see next. Last, I saw Yogi Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only watched part of the Oscars because I had to read some more of my Rita books. The movies did sound wonderful, but I'm with you, Pam. The last movie I saw at the theaters was the new Gulliver's travels. The next will be Gnomeo and Juliet or Rango! Er- I love Jonny Depp. Can't wait to see how the new format works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never watch the Oscars anymore, but I did see the King's Speech. It is a wonderful movie.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive