Thursday, December 31, 2015

Out with the Old...In with the New!

It's hard to believe that it's New Year's Eve!! 2016 is almost here. And you know what that means?

It's time for those New Year resolutions. I'm not a big "resolutions" person myself. But I do try to have goals—especially as it relates to writing. Even if I don’t meet all my goals each year, I enjoy seeing what I thought was important in December for the next year.

This is also the time of year to reflect back and think about moving forward. All you have to do is turn on the news to see that we are living in perilous times.  And sometimes it is easy to just get caught up in the small things we have going on in our lives. But as we ring in the New Year, I'm trying to be thankful for all that I have. To not sweat the small things and embrace all that can be in 2016. Even if you have regrets from 2015, don't hold onto those in the New Year. I know that’s my game plan.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

And now for some fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Do you make New Year's resolutions? 





3 comments:

  1. A friend mentioned to me having New Year Intentions, rather than resolutions. Intentions sound more positive. So that's what I'm thinking about -- intentions, more like your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for resolutions either. I like to make some goals, too. Many of my goals have been in the works throughout 2015. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post. Good ideas and I love your friends wishing us a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive