Friday, April 8, 2016

What We're Reading


Linda Goodnight
What I'm reading now and what I just finished reading are kind of the same:  Last night, I closed the last page on Fire and Ice by Mary Connealy, a really cute, action-packed  marriage of convenience story with Mary's usual wit and sassy heroine.
What I'm reading next: Probably The Girl on Legare Street or something else by Karen White (or maybe Charles Martin). Not sure yet, but they're my go-to authors for when I need some southern fiction--which is often. 
 
 
Mary Alford
I just finishing reading USA Today's Bestselling author BJ Daniels, Hard Rain. Great story with lots of suspense and a 35 year old mystery to boot. 
I am currently reading, Susan Wiggs', Starlight on Willow Lake. It looks like it's going to be a great one.  
Next, I plan to read: My fellow LIS author Dana R Lynn's Interrupted Lullaby. 
 
Leann Harris
I just finished No Fortunate Son by Brad Taylor.
I'm reading A Home of Her Own by Keli Gwyn.
I next plan to read The Memory House by Linda Goodnight.
 
Terri Reed
 I just finishing reading: The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak. I received this last summer at RWA conference and had put it in my to be read pile. When I saw that it finaled in the RITA I decided to read it. It was very good. I enjoyed the romance and the mystery. This was the first of Brenda Novak’s books that I’d read. How had I missed reading her before?
I am currently reading: I’m finishing up This Heart of Mine. Another Brenda Novak novel that I picked up at conference last summer. This was has made me cry so much. The romance is soooo touching. 
Next, I plan to read: Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben. I need something a little gritty now. And Harlan’s books always have such fun twists and turns. I can’t wait.
 
Pamela Tracy
I just finished reading: Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford.  It was an Amish cozy that I liked very much.
I am currently reading: X by Sue Grafton.  Please, please, can I write like her.
Next, I plan to read:  one of the 200 books on the table by my bed.  Some of them have been waiting for years.
 
 
 Jean C. Gordon
I just finishing reading: Truth and Roses by Inglath Cooper. I loved her Nashville series and decided to try her Second Chance Romance series.
I am currently reading: Good Guys Love Dogs by Inglath Cooper. See a pattern?
Next, I plan to read: Wide Open, a Life in Supercross. Research for a series I'm contemplating.
 
Mindy Obenhaus
I just finishing reading:  Alaskan Reunion by Belle Calhoune. Great story. Loved it!
I am currently reading:  Her Small-Town Romance by Jill Kemerer. Enjoying it very much. Makes me want to get outdoors.
Next, I plan to readThe Nanny’s Secret Child by Lorraine Beatty. Can’t wait!
 
 

3 comments:

Scraproni: Adventures of Single Woman said...

Just Finished reading The Holiday Courtship by Winnie griggs and currently reading Shotgun Marriage by Danica favorite

CatMom said...

I always enjoy seeing what you all are reading!
I'm currently reading A FATHER'S SECOND CHANCE by Mindy Obenhaus and next plan to read ROCKY MOUNTAIN PURSUIT by Mary Alford (won her book on this blog recently - - thank you!!). :)
Blessings, Patti Jo

Jackie Smith said...

I, too, enjoy seeing what you are reading!!! I just finished His Christmas Bride by Dana Corbit and am now reading The Nanny's Homecoming by Linda Goodnight....these are some of the great LI books I just won in your quarterly giveaway!!!